October 6, 2006
Archive
After my arduous work week of 4 hours on Monday and 4 hours on Tuesday, I went to Montpeller on Wednesday for a jour de formation (training day) with the other IUFM assistants in the academy. The day itself wasn't too exciting, but it was great to meet the other girls! Michaela and I decided to take the later train back to Carcassonne, so we got to hang out for a few hours in Montpeller. It is such a beautiful city, really young and lively, with amazing views from its hilltop monuments, and streets winding around little squares. Got home around 10:30pm and hung out.
Yesterday, I did administrative stuff (still don't have my residency papers!), etc. And then we cooked mussels and salad with some friends, and then I dragged them out to the pub to see a band and meet a couple of my other friends there. Carcassonne is small, but so easy to meet people! I met literally half the bar last night and made some new friends! Hooray!
Hanging out today, planning our weekend trip to Perpignan? Quillan? Lourdes? Hmmm...! Keep in touch!
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment