Long time, no writing. If anyone is still checking my blog, they will have noticed that I have not written in quite a long time!
There's really not that much new to report. The Mono is gone and my liver is recovered from it's life-threatening levels of toxicity. I've had many many close calls and missed chances in the form of jobs, men, and everything else, and have decided to take a break from all of it for a while. I'm starting to work at the travel store in town with a group of people whom I really like, and am hoping to move into a house with my friend Heidi at the end of the month.
I guess it's been a rough season. Lots of ups and downs, and things I never expected. But, it feels like, hopefully, it's starting to normalize a bit. I feel like things are starting to balance out now, and I'm feeling better about being in Ashland, and trying to use the time well.
Thanks for reading if you are; I'll try to post more regularly!
4 comments:
Moi ! Moi ! Moi ! Je continue à te lire ! Very nice to have some of your news...
We don't forget you in Carcassonne. Tu viens quand tu veux, t'es la bienvenue !!!
I love you and miss you, but I'm so happy that you're feeling back on your feet again in Ashland. Life is hard sometimes. :p
Actually, I just finished this awful book that I loved and hated, was so annoyed by and so moved/inspired by. Some part of me is embarrassed that I even read it, and another part of me wants all my friends to read it. I'll have to tell you about it the next time we talk.
x's and o's
Haha, when I read your post I thought it was dated Jan 14, and I thought to myself, that was so recent! Duuur. Oh well, all of what I wrote is still true, even though your life may have skipped on to other things already. :)
Hi Rebecca!
It's so good to hear you are well recovered and starting a new chapter in your life! Please stay in contact and hopefully we can meet up soon again. I'm in Carcassonne till next Monday, and flying out to NYC and then will be back on the west coast in early March! I'll send you my # via email. Gros Bizzzzz!!!!! x eden
Post a Comment